ACOUSTIC DISCS INSTALLATION GUIDE
- Detach perforated disc from placement card.
- Place card against one of the ceiling corners in the room, with the disc facing away from the corner.
- Peel the plastic backing off of the disc.
- Fit an acoustic disc in the disc circle on the placement card.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each of the wall corners as shown.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each of the ceiling corners of the room.
other strategic postions for acoustic discs
- At the center point of your ceiling at equal distance to the four corners of your room.
- At the center point of your wall behind your speakers, and another one at the center point of your wall in front of your speakers.
- On the ceiling directly above the center position of each of your speakers.
- Floor corners of the listening room
- Top of power cord plugs for CD player and Amp
- Top of audio components
- Top of speakers